January 9, 2009

I needed some ways to curve my cravings during the day so here are some ideas:

1. Chewing Gum: I’ve bought packs of it. It’s only 5 little calories and gives me an hour or two. And I’m also improving my bubble blowing.

2. Water: Good old fashioned water. When ever I want food, I drink a glass of water first. I try to keep a big glass of water on the counter at all times and make sure it’s full.

3. Easy to grab Fruits, Veggies & Nuts: I made a grocery list of these snacks and actually bought them. Now they’re at the ready for me to grab. I love carrots, grapes, clementine oranges, whole almonds and bananas.

What tips and tricks are up your sleeve for curbing your appetite?

1 comment:

Patty P said...

hey have you had your surgery? I feel so out of touch with you. Give me a call sometime okay