September 28, 2009

Lava Hot Springs Reunion

Proud to Have the Haycock Heritage
And your guess is 523, guess again

A Friendly game of UNO

Max is just hanging on and Taygan, well, just being Tay!




A little father-son time Yes, even the little boys floated the river. It was a little cold but they were all good sports.

Taxi, ANYONE!
Tanner making his quesses on the jars, with Aunt Chalet's help of course.

I wish I could remember how to flip pictures (help Chalet)any way Max enjoying a can of soda


Our heritage aren't they handsome .

Good Morning Sunshine ..)


Fun Times at Lava. It was a little chilly but fun was had by all!

Uncle Cracker giving fly in the sky rides
Aunt Chalet and Max planning the next move in Uno


3 comments:

Chalet said...

I about fell off of my chair...

Chalet said...

okay...so I thought this was Mindy's blog...good job mom. I will try to fix that picture.

Norton's said...

Chalet we do need to get on Mindy to do some update's. She is slacking big time. Looks like the Reunion was a blast. Good Times!!