February 25, 2008

Bag Tagged

So my friend, Nicole bag tagged me, and I am so shocked by all the stuff I pack around with me.

SO this is how it works.....

1. You have to show your bag ( I changed for a Spring Bag)

2. Show all the contents in the bag, no cleaning it out!

3. Bag tag 5 more people

After I took the pic, I did a little Spring cleaning. The stuff you carry around with you is unreal! I am glad the diaper bag days are done! Now I have to have stuff for Taygan ( gum, lip gloss, change). She loves to carry my bag for me.


I am tagging Chalet, Mindy, Shaunna, Patrice and Deidra

3 comments:

Norton's said...

Cute Tag! I'll get that one posted soon. I finally got stuff posted from the crazy weekend.

Cody and Mindy said...

How come everyones bag tag is so clean and clutter free? I've been tagged a few times now and don't dare show everything I have in there. Maybe this is a good time for me to clean out my purse/ diaper bag/ church bag/ back pack/ kids carry all.

Cody and Mindy said...

oh by the way Tay and I love, love the green bag!!