February 21, 2008

I am behind in the blogging thing. I tried to change my background and in the process I deleted my tag blog and the book blog, so I am going to watch what I touch from now on a little bit better.
Just read a blog by my Mindy and what a example she is to me. I love to dance in the rain and have been doing it most of my adult life, no all my life. I have had the opportunity to work with several Downs children and they are so special. They love you no matter what. I have met Hanna and she is a cutie. Taygan, my granddaughter, loves Hanna. She always tells me the fun times they had in St George and Disneyland.
Cody and Mindy have their own special story to tell about their Tanner and what miracle he is.
Go to Mindy's Blog and read on. It will inspire you. Thanks Mindy for adding sunshine to my day.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

What a nice mother-in-law! I read Mindy's blog this morning and clicked on the link she posted. What a story! It definitely puts things into perspective...especially how blessed we are! (leave a comment on my blog under "my favorite things" even though you alreday "paid it forward"...TO ME! What a cute prize I got. Don't worry, you don't have to do it again if you win :)

The Anderson's said...

Vicki, You are too cute. You have such a cute family too! Oh by the way....Check out my blog….. you have been BAG TAGGED!!!!!

Cody and Mindy said...

Vicki I've always said it takes very special people to work with these special children and you are definately one of them! Thanks for all the help and insights you gave us to help get Tanner where he should be too. We love you!