May 25, 2008

Memorial Weekend

Well, it was kind of a boring weekend in Island Park. There is still snow everywhere and it rained most of the weekend. We came prepared for a long weekend. WEEKEND PROJECTS! Several were finished and several started. The guys watched a marathon of the DEADLIEST CATCH. The gals, scraped, stitched,chalked and of course we all did our share of piggy out. What else is a gal to do on a rainy weekend? Chalet and I did run. She did two & half miles and I did one & half miles. It did rain but we did enjoy the time outside. All in all we had a great weekend.




3 comments:

Deidra said...

It looks like a great way to spend any weekend. Hope that you shin splints are better. Now that school is out lets REALLY get together and do something!

Patty P said...

That last comment is really Patty P she home and I'm not use to having others on my computer!

Kona & Jared Harper said...

Hey Dad how was the hot Chocolate? I know that we had a good laugh!!!! Love ya!!