May 12, 2008

Taygan My Little Dancer

We were able to attend Taygan's Spring Recital on Saturday and what a little performer Cody and Mindy have on their hands. You all know the time when the props are not placed just right and one little girl is left to find hers. Well, Taygan had to do just that and may I say she did it with grace and a big smile. You can sure tell she belongs to her Grandma Kathy. I don't know if it was the BIG BEAUTIFUL eye lashes or her smile, but there is definitely a connection there.
Taygan keep practicing and remember Life Is A Dance and You Learn As You Go!

1 comment:

Cody and Mindy said...

Grandma, thanks for coming to my recital and for bringing Grandpa too. I love you. Tay

Vicki thanks so much for coming. You never cease to amaze me. You'd go anywhere and do anything for your family and we love you so much for that.
G-ma Vicki was doing a 3 mile walk with Chalet in Twin Falls to support MS in the morning and then she drove all the way to Logan to support Tay in her Dance recital by midafternoon. You've got to love grandma's...we sure love ours! Thanks again Grandma Vicki.